We Really Know How To Build Some…
Using a performance based approach combined with custom interview process and expert content creators, we’ll not only get you on the map, we’ll obliterate your existing traffic stats.
Every WICKED Website Includes
Our websites are performance driven right out of the gate, and are designed to be informative and visually pleasing. As our client, you’ll receive monthly statistical reports so you know how the site is doing traffic wise, what pages are being hit, who’s visiting your site, where they’re located, and more! Every one of our WICKED WEBSITES includes:
The World's #1 Platform - WordPress
9 Free WordPress Plugins
A Full Implementation Project Plan
Content Writing & Creation!!!
One Year Of Hosting
One Year of URL Registration
Basic SEO Monitoring
Social Media Integration & Enhancement Options
Email Integration & Enhancement Options
No "Custom Code" ...EVER!
At minimum, a quarterly custom content update interview.
It looks amazing and I love the photos! It has such a wonderful and organic feel to it!
Content Building 101
In addtion to the differences on our home page, we’re different from other website builders because we REALLY take the time to understand your business, the message you want to convey, the solution you want to provide your users, and we collaboratively work with you to make your website something you’ll be proud of.
It all starts with a simple Zoom meeting – we meet for about an hour, and ask pointed questions so we understand you and your business. We’ll use those requirements to come up with a plan, and have a starting point for writing content.
Throught the development process, your feedback and commentary are always requested as it’s being created. There is never anything openly published and released without your approval.
What Are The Costs?
It’s not as expensive as you might think! Honestly, getting a WICKED website up and running is very reasonable, the biggest cost is based on how much content you want on your site. We can even show you how to add your own content, if you’d like!
- If you’re not looking for an entire rebuild, we’re happy to work with your existing website, to do any little “tweaking” that you might need.
- 10 Hours of Content Creation, plus any agreed to changes billed on an hourly rate.
SilverOur Most Popular Package
- 25 Hours of Setup and Content Creation
- — With These Features —
- 9 Free WordPress Plugins (We’ll tell you what they are and what they do, when we meet!)
- A Full Implementation Project Plan
- 1 Year of Website Hosting
- 1 Year of URL Registration
- Upto 2 Email Addresses For 1 Year
- Unlimited Email Aliases
- Online Backups
- Security Checks
- Link Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Up Time Monitoring
- Basic SEO Monitoring
- Social Media Integration
- Email Integration
- Monthly Analysis Reports
- At minimum, a quarterly custom content update interview.
- Our biggest addtional option people choose with this package, is our E-Commerce functionality. Please see the “What Are My Options” below this section.
GoldLet's Bump Up The Content
- 50 Hours of Setup and Content Creation
- — With All the Silver Package Features and, —
- 2 Years of Website Hosting
- 2 Years of URL Registration
- Upto 5 Email Addresses For 2 Years
- Premium SEO Monitoring
PlatinumBig Video or Massive E-Commerce
- 75 Hours of Setup and Content Creation
- — With All the Silver Package Features and, —
- 3 Years of Website Hosting
- 5 Years of URL Registration
- Upto 5 Email Addresses for 3 Years
- Premium SEO Monitoring
- More Detailed Monthly Reports
What Are My Options?
Every business solution is different, so let’s talk about these options.
- Just The Essentials
- More Essentials
- Our Premium Package: Which includes a 5 user subscription to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and more).
- Advanced Email Security: For malware, Ransomware, and Phishing.
- Backups: Just because you backup your website, doesn’t mean your email is backed up too, it’s an entirely different system!
ECommerceSell Your Services and Products
- + 5 Hours of Setup and Content Creation
- We Use WooCommerce: The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.
- — Additional options (for an additional yearly charge) include: —
- Subscriptions: Let customers subscribe to your products or services and pay on a weekly, monthly or annual basis.
- Memberships: Give members access to restricted content or products, for a fee or for free.
- Bookings: Allow customers to book appointments, make reservations or rent equipment without leaving your site.
- Pre-Orders: Allow customers to order products before they are available.
- Product Search: The perfect search engine helps customers to find and buy products quickly.
- Checkout Add-Ons: Highlight relevant products, offers like free shipping and other up-sells.
- Cart Reports: Get real-time reports on what customers are leaving in their cart.
- Smart Coupons: Everything you need for discounts, coupons, credits, gift cards, product giveaways, offers, and promotions.
- Product Add Ons: Offer add ons like gift wrapping, personalize thank you cards. Personalize products while your client is shopping for that specific product.
- …and more! If there’s something specific you want your e-commerce store to do, talk to us!
Business EssentialsThe Full Package
- Premium SEO Monitoring: Attract and get more visitors, increase your readers engagement, view your content across multiple channels.
- WooCommerce for Facebook: Put your ecommerce store on Facebook.
- Social Media Content
- Blog Writing
- Image Tagging
Wordpress PluginsCustom Solutions
- There are over 7500 free and premium plugins for WordPress. Talk to us today about your unique solution!
Need Help With Your Social Media?
We specialize in working with small to medium sized businesses who are looking to create a social media buzz and a strong web presence without breaking the bank.
Need Help With Blogging?
Business blogging is an effective strategy to bring traffic to your website and connect with your current and future customers in real-time.
Here’s just some of the fun projects we’ve recently worked on.
Website Building 101
It’s Not Like It Used To Be
In case you didn’t know, back in the 90’s you had to code your website according to what brower you were using: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Phoenix, Firefox, Safari, Mosaic and others. Heck, if you knew how to upload files, you could even build a site in Microsoft Word, do a “Save As – HTML Web Page” and go that route. As a website builder, this significantly increased your workload because it meant you had to “code”, maintain, and test several websites (using separate infrastructures) all at once, for the same client with the same content!
Don’t Get Caught
Don’t EVER get your website built by a developer that tells you they will “custom code” your site for you! Having custom code (instead of plugins) means you’re tied to that developer for life, unless you want to pay someone else to try and learn it.
Today, It’s ALL About Visual Editing
Coding websites for most small and medium sized businesses, is a thing of the past. We only use the top Visual Editing software to build, maintain and add content to your website. All of our sites are WordPress based, and we only use certified and approved premium plugins.
Having your WICKED website built by us means it’s got an easy to understand platform, that can be easily maintained, and adding content (like blogs, E-commerce products, or landing pages) can always be added by us, or anyone else (like YOU!!) with a very minor learning curve.